Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why you should not run red lights...

...because you could get hit by a train.

So I was riding the light rail yesterday morning (I would've posted this sooner, but I was dead tired) and about 15 minutes into the ride BOOM - smacked into something. I was in the first car, looked over my shoulder, and right outside the my window there's a Sedan with the driver's side smashed in. The driver looked about mid-30's balling in his seat. He wasn't hurt though, just minor stuff like sprang wrists. What did suck though was having to waste 20 minutes waiting inside the bus while everything got sorted out. That was bull. And then everyone had to get off the train a few stops down and wait for the next train - more wasting of my time.

My dad said I should have sued for emotional damage after the accident, haha.

On a lighter note, I saw this vid of students break dancing to Thriller, which I thought was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment