Saturday, October 1, 2011

October!

Pic from >>here<<.
Yes, I've been away for some time. Partly because I got busy and partly because I'm not so interested in blogging. I'll try to do better this month since there's a little more atmosphere this time of year to inspire.

For the month of September, I managed to complete four stories (2 flash, 2 shorts around 2K and less), also submitted more this month (11 pieces!!), of course that will probably result in more rejections, haha. Currently I have 9 stories out, which has been my most so far (I think last month was 4-5 at most), so that makes me happy, even if they all come back as R's.

And in other news, I've been weightlifting to build some muscle since I'm a whisper of a person, and it would be nice to open jars without having to ask someone else to do it.

Now to leave you with the awesome Emilie Autumn (a suiting last name, right?) and one of my favorite pieces from her (she calls is Industrial Victorian), Manic Depression. Trust me, it's not a depressing song, it's quite lively you could say.

No comments:

Post a Comment